Sunday, October 3, 2010

Laziness- 1, Declutter - 0

After lazing around and even napping in the new recliner, doing anything so as NOT to get my de-cluttering task accomplished, I decided to go to TM.  Eddie was thrilled, and we had a great time with perfect weather again.


While meandering on the mountain top I saw several fungus clumps in various stages of decay. I had never seen clumps like these before so kept looking for them, finally finding a couple of fresh clumps. The fresh clumps just happened to be at the base of the same tree where I had photographed a vertical village of mushroom/fungus things about 3 years ago. Anyway, I will take my camera next time and hopefully get a pic.


Instead of starting out at the trailhead, today I entered the back way, and quickly decided that's what I'll be doing. I didn't run into anyone else until the blue met the yellow 1/2 way up, and that was nice.


Hike today was 10 minutes longer than yesterday. Eddie hasn't been used to getting out like this since May, and last night he fell asleep almost immediately and began heavy snoring. Right now he's lying beside my chair, snoring. Awwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment