Saturday, April 5, 2008

Great Day, Can't Hike

Although today has been a beautiful day, all springy and chirpy, I couldn't go hiking because I have a touch of the flu. All the usual flu symptoms, but very light.

Yesterday evening was going to get pretty cold, and Blocky and Mark were wandering around the compound, so I brought them in again to join Rehab. Since they have to re-establish their hidey-holes I'll wait until I know it will stay warm enough for them.

Today I saw Twyla and Sunny out... just barely. They were each teetering on the edge of their respective dens. I got to check them over and they don't appear to have any mole damage. The only one I haven't seen is my beautiful male, Rebel. I hope to see him in the next couple of weeks as he is my only boy. Mark is a girl. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment