Sunday, April 27, 2008

Backyard Colors

All my plans changed for today as I've been fighting a virus of sorts... a computer problem. My daughter (B) was on my computer during the night and when I got up there were problems. She professes her innocence.

I spent the majority of the day trying to work out the problems, but for relief I took some pics of colorful things in the backyard.

Dandelion bloom
Sheepshauer/sheepshower blooms
My first eastern tailed-blue outside of TM
Same one. It was flitting about and usually resting on sheepshauer blooms, but this time is landed on the bermuda and posed!
Wild strawberry bloom. They are running rampant in the compound right now...

which is good because the turtles like them
I have to admit the fly is colorful!
A violet-looking plant with its white bloom pushing up among the ivy
These pink flowers keep coming back year after year. I guess I'll have to look them up

I like the red leaves among the green on the pink rosebush
First pink bloom!
The red rosebush is just getting ready to pop its first one!
Eddie's spiderman ball. He loves it!

1 comment:

  1. The pink look-me-ups look like carnations to me. Is that a blue-bottle fly? I ask because it looks absolutely like a blue bottle!

    ReplyDelete