Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Temporary Post

This is the family quick version of Rabbit in the Pea Patch. It was the first tune I picked out when I began playing the mandolin. I heard my dad play it, who probably heard his older family members play it. He started playing when he was 4. My cafe avatar is the back side of his little Holdrio Piccolo mandolin his folks got him at a pawn shop.

I shot this quickly in iPhoto, so I'm mirrored -- I'm really right-handed!

Loretta, I looked through some SAW threads and Marcelyn had some suggested tunes for future polls, including Rabbit in the Pea Patch. I PMd her about it, she sent me the ABC of a version she had found plus a couple of youtube links. They are different from my little ditty tune, which I play just one time through here.

No comments:

Post a Comment